What is the purpose of this blog?


    This blog was primarily created as a means to help me improve my English skills, recognizing the importance of English proficiency in the life of a postgraduate student. Additionally, I became aware of the high costs associated with language learning and the challenges of self-study. Quality free resources are also not readily available on the internet. Thus, this blog was established with you in mind – for those who wish to learn English at home without incurring any expenses while benefiting from effective materials and methods that can help you stay committed to your language learning journey.

    As I embark on a journey to pursue a doctorate abroad, this blog serves as a valuable platform for me to practice my English. Moreover, I hope it can also be a helpful resource for you. In the 'I'm a scientist' posts, I share insights into the methods I'm employing to learn English, highlight important free materials that have aided my studies, and offer quick tips on grammar rules.

I encourage you to share your experiences and tips with me in the comments. 

Let's learn and grow together!


(I apologize in advance for any grammatical errors I may make. I am just starting to learn English and mistakes are a natural part of the learning process.)



Comments

  1. You are smart and committed. I am sure you will reach all your goals in academia and life in general. At this day, one year from now, you will be speaking like a British :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts