Twenty-third Week

 


Welcome, November! Hello everyone!!!

 I'm a bit late, but I'm here! One more week, let's go!



Reading, listening, speaking


Words I don't understand, I write on Post-its and later I translate and practice pronouncing them out loud while listening to natives on https://youglish.com. I create phrases to better cement the words in my brain. 


You must read daily, below are my fonts for reading

👉Reading materials


Practice your listening with the materials below.


👉Listening materials


👉Tips podcast to you listening


Grammar


Transitive and intransitive verbs/intermediate

Ditransitive verbs/intermediate


To remember: https://langeek.co/en/grammar/course/64/subject/intermediate

https://langeek.co/en/grammar/course/65/object/intermediate

https://langeek.co/en/grammar/course/509/direct-objects/intermediate

https://langeek.co/en/grammar/course/510/indirect-objects/intermediate


IELTS 


A book that is highly recommended for IELTS study 👉 The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS for Academic & General Training with Answers with DVD-ROM (Cambridge English) 1st Edition.

 I am studying In the chapter: Reading Skills. Answer the questions following the tips in the book.


This week I studied 👉 pages 78 to 90

This is the finish of the Reading chapter, you are going to practice what you learned in this chapter, it is three sections with a total of 40 questions. Approach these questions as if you were taking a test.



Tip 1: Try to spend no more than 15-20 minutes on each section, but remember in the test you have 60 minutes  minus 10 because you need to transfer your answers to the answers sheet to complete the reading skill. 


Tip 2: Control your time for each question and passage, and write it down. and when finish each section make the counts: How much time did you spend? How many questions did you get right?


Tip 3: When you finish everything, you should think: Did I achieve my goals? What should I do to improve? Remember that you must have a minimum grade to be accepted into a university, usually it is 6.5.


know more here: IELTS what do you need to know


Writing 


I wrote about my day in Microsoft Word. Afterward, I corrected my text (how to practice your writing in English).  

I used also, writeandimprove.com , here choose from hundreds of tasks at all levels and start writing, or create my own tasks. Submit your writing and get a result linked to the international standard, the CEFR. Get automatic feedback on where your writing may need improvement. Make changes and check again to improve your writing.


Conversation with natives


Hellotalk (app phone)


Here, you can learn from native speakers, enhance your writing skills through chat, and practice speaking and listening during calls (if you want). I'm loving this app. You can help people learn your language native too. This app has both a free and a premium version. 



Stay focused. Bye-bye.

Comments

Popular Posts