Scientific Achievement

 



Hi everyone! Today I'm here to share my happiness!

    The article of which I am a co-author was published in the 'Scientific Report' (nature portfolio) is my third article: In vitro antiviral effect of ethanolic extracts from Azadirachta indica and Melia azedarach against goat lentivirus in colostrum and milk  https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-023-31455-5.


    This work is very important to me because I worked very much on this project together with a wonderful team in the 'Embrapa goats and sheep'. It was hard work for years, and my dissertation is related to this in vitro study. I am happy and proud to have another article published in a high-impact periodical. yep, we did it one more. 


My first article- pLOS OneVertical transmissibility of small ruminant lentivirus

 https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0239916 .




    All articles are language English and read to practice your English hehe.




Social network:


Researchgate


Linkedin



Comments

Popular Posts