Thirteenth week

 



More a week, How are you in your English study completing  13 weeks? 

Are you tired? discouraged? or continued exciting thirst for knowledge?

I'm feeling a little tired to be honest, maybe because I'm studying for my dissertation defense, my head is racing, just I think about this! 

But I continue with the weeks, let's to more one?


-USA LEARN

Practice English and Reading



-Modal

shall and should


-Prepositions

manner


practice


-Confusing words

big-great-high-large-tall


Reading and writing

I am reading and translating (writing) for my language (Portuguese) at the same time, but why are you making this? This is to better my reading skill. In this manner, I can see my mistakes and successes, if my words make sense and yet I learn vocabulary.

I take a text of 500 or 700 words and try to translate it in a certain time.

I will one post talking about it in more detail.


- Practicing irregular verbs:

app: Irregular verbs


-Fix English:

App: Busuu

App: Memrise


-Practicing listening:

Dailydictation

Comments

  1. Soooooooooooooooooooo proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts