My study materials (part 1)

 Hi, everyone! 😆

As I promised earlier, I'm here today to talk about my English study materials. So...there are many. In this post, I will show you some courses. Are you ready?


1. USA LEARN

USA Learns' is a completely free website to help adults learn English online. There are three English courses this's website: The 1st English course teaches English for beginners. The 2nd English Course teaches intermediate English. The 3rd course, called Practice English and Reading, teaches intermediate English. I am currently using this course, I am in activity 12 the 1st English Course. The video bellow saying 'what is USAlearn' explains in detail how this great site works. 

Link: https://www.usalearns.org/student-sign-in


2. LEARNING ENGLISH BBC 

At 'BBC Learning', like 'USA Learn' courses are also separated into beginner, intermediate and advanced levels.

      In my humble opinion, I think the BBC is more complementary, it doesn't go as deep into the explanation. In each unit of the course, there are five sessions and in each session there are two to five activities, in general, these activities have small explanations on the subject of that unit, short videos and questions for you to answer about the video watched. I use the BBC as a supplement, using it to review that material that I've already studied in depth, you know? At BBC I'm on the general English course (easy level) I'm finishing the 4th of 30 units. Below you see the course I'm using.  

Link: https://www.bbc.co.uk/learningenglish/english/


3- ALISSON

Another website that offers free English courses. The Alisson Vertical English is a series of courses designed to be organized in order, with topics that vary with a proficient starter.

These are quick courses, with clear explanations and direct, activities and tests, in the test at the end of each course you have to hit 80% or more to get the certificate. In the beginner guide, there are 13 courses for you to complete. You can also jump to the level or course you want. ;)

I have known this course recently, so far I use it to review what I have studied, helps me in the fixation, because they are quick courses that you interact a lot. 






4. OXFORD ONLINE ENGLISH ( It is not a course)

It's not a course, but there are videos with classes taught by excellent teachers, and below the video there is a question and answer test about the class you watched. There are several videos with classes ranging from 15 to 40 minutes. To find the videos, just click on the 'Free Lesson' tab at the top of the homepage.




    Below the video classes on all the sites mentioned above, you will find the teacher's speech in the form of a description or caption. If you are still a beginner in English, you can follow the captions or descriptions (all in English). The language used in the videos is very easy to understand.

 



    If you have any tips for free English courses, please leave a comment to help us!  bye bye.



Related posts




Comments

  1. I had a few suggestions but I already gave you before you started :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts