Twelfth week

    



 I'm so happy I finished my dissertation and I sent my article for the Periodic and now I will defend it, I am nervous, anxious, happy, and so excited! 

    So... I confess that I don't am writing how I wanted, but I was with many things and now I'm sick --', but I don't ever forget this blog, this blog is important to me!

Follow me on Instagram I always post on the history with tips.

    But, Let's go for more one week, what is the week? yup! we are in the twelfth week.


-Present perfect continuous

    Perfect continuous

-Refelixve pronoun

    Reflexive

-USA learn

Housing and family life (acessing serveces) 

Reading and writing

 I am reading and translating (writting) for my language (Portuguese) at the same time, but why are you making this? This is to better my reading skill. In this manner, I can see my mistakes and successes, if my words make sense and yet I learn vocabulary.

I take a text of 500 or 700 words and try to translate it in a certain time.

I will one post talking about it in more detail.


- Practicing Pronounce 

app: ELSA


- Practicing irregular verbs:

app: Irregular verbs


-Fix English:

App: Busuu

App: Memrise


-Practicing listening:

Dailydictation


Practice with Chat GPT, conversation about the present continuous, you can said:

-Hello, I will said senteces in the present perfect continuos, correct me if I wrong.


Bye-bye


Comments

Popular Posts