My First Interview Experience

   


  Hello!! 

    I'm currently studying the vocabulary related to work in English, and now I'm excited to practice by talking a little about my experience in my first interview to obtain a scholarship at a large company. 

I'm a biologist and, since I entered university, I have been working with viruses, specifically Small Ruminant Lentivirus.

 So let's go by parts to tell you about my interview. :)



    - How did it happen?


    I remember it like it was yesterday. I was on WhatsApp when I saw a message: 'an Intern is needed to work urgently in the virology laboratory at Embrapa Goats and Sheep. I ran over there. I went through an interview with my future advisor. It was my first interview and I didn't to prepare, this was crazy, I know! I wasn't confident, I was shaking! 


    - How did the interview go? 


    Well, I sat down and my future advisor made me feel very comfortable. I without any experience, I answered all questions. I talked about my desires, and my goals, and that since I was a child, I wanted to be a scientist. Yes, I talked about my dreams of being a great researcher, I didn't know what about wanted, but I wanted to discover. 


    - When I finished the interview


I left the interview happy and calm, but in the deep down, I didn't think I got it, because there was only one vacancy. There were competitors, certainly very experienced. I thought: I have no chance. The result came out, they called my house and my boyfriend went to the phone (I wasn't at home) and when I got home, what I saw was this:






    - How did I feel?


    Proud of my first conquest and happy! I promised to give the best of me  my all and was determined to find what I like to do. I was anxious and had many expectations.




    That's it! My first day at work I will tell you in the next post :p


    bye-bye!



 

Related posts


Scientific achievement



Comments

  1. Every girl should have a boyfriend like that. What a man!!! :P I also remember as it was yesterday :) Luv ya my scientist.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts