My dissertation


 Hello everyone! 


    Today I will talk about my dissertation project. First, I got it Submit my article to the journal and now is twist my fingers.

So, let's talk about my dissertation :)


    As you know I work with Small Ruminant Lentiviruses (SRLV), and I was on a working project in vitro to evaluate Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate, Melia azedarach, and Azadirach indica as antivirals possible against SRLV, this project has results goods, you can see one these articles here_https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-023-31455-5. I resolve to continue to work with the compost with the better result of the ethyl acetate fraction of Melia azedarach in my master's degree. 

In vivo Project with this plant in colostrum and milk goat, to prevent the infection of animals by SRLV. A big team working every day for six months during the pandemic of COVID-19. Weeks suffered, monitoring the parturition of 35 goats, feeding goats, collecting blood, making molecular analyzes, sleeping outside, and tiring shifts, but we win, our team was efficient, hardworking, and positive, yeah, we did a good job. 

Now I'm finishing My dissertation satisfied, and I am preparing for my defense which is in July. The master title comes. :)  

Comments

Popular Posts