Twentieth Week

 

A tribute to our dear Michael Gambon and our forever Albus Dumbledore. 
September 27, 2023  ⥀-⥀


Hello everyone! We arrived in the twentieth week!

Are you happy? I'm happy! This shows we have not lost focus.

Let's achieve fluency. Don't give up!


Let's move into another week.


Reading, listening, speaking


Book: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (1985)/ chapter eight. 


Tip: This was my reading for this week. Words I don't understand, I write on Post-its and later I translate and practice pronouncing them out loud while listening to natives on https://youglish.com. I create phrases to better cement the words in my brain.


Podcast: 

What happens if we don't sleep?

How does caffeine keep us awake?


Grammar


Phrasal Verb (beginner)


IELTS 


Ielts Reading Question Types (11-14)


*Don't forget to click on the link shown to practice 


Table Completion Question 


Flow chart completion question



Writing 


I wrote about my day on Microsoft Word. Afterward, I corrected my text (how to practice your writing in English).  



Conversation with natives


Hellotalk (app phone)


Here, you can learn from native speakers, enhance your writing skills through chat, and practice your speaking and listening during calls (if you want). I'm loving this app. You can help people learn your language native too. This app has both a free and a premium version. 



Bye-bye!👋😘



Comments

Popular Posts