FIFTH WEEK

 




     Hi, I have arrived to show you one more week of my studies. Let's get started.



USA learn english


Furniture and Appliances


Transportation



Learn English with Rebecca


Past cotinuous




Pronuciation


Words for the kitchen


Where something is located, in the kitchen




Oxford online english


Prepositions-to-in-at 



Practice 


past-continuous


Prepositions-how-to-use-in-at-and-on-in



 Readings


We need to talk


Ukraine: Conflict at the Crossroads of Europe and Russia


This Is What It Sounds Like When Plants Cry


One of the Luckiest Lightning Strikes Ever Recorded




My week was short, because I was working on my article, but in my free time I'm studying to improve my english. 


Bye-bye




I do this every day














Related posts


How to memorize more than 200 irregular


Fourth week



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts