Twenty-Second Week


    Hello everyone! I have some exciting news— I received the first correction for my article sent to the Brazilian Journal of Microbiology. I am thrilled because there were just a few easy corrections, and the reviewer praised my work. This is the reason for my delay in posting this week; I was busy correcting my article. However, I have finished it, and I am back with more focus.

Are you ready for another week of hard work and determination? Let's do this! Let's go!!!


Reading, Listening, speaking

In recent weeks, the newspapers have been covering the Israel-Palestine conflict daily. I would like to strongly recommend some incredible texts that discuss the entire history between these two peoples. There are 19 texts for you to explore. In my opinion, one of the best things in the world is gaining knowledge. As the saying goes, you can never know too much.


👉 Everything you need to know about Israel-Palestine



You must read daily, below are my fonts for reading


👉Reading materials



Tip: Words I don't understand, I write on Post-its and later I translate and practice pronouncing them out loud while listening to natives on https://youglish.com. I create phrases to better cement the words in my brain. A tip for your listening is to write what you heard (Lingua.com).


Practice your listening with these materials bellow.


👉Listening materials


👉Tips podcast to you listening



This week's podcast


👉Could you survive the real Twilight Zone?


👉The fish that walk on land 


👉4 things all great listeners know


👉Why do we, like, hesitate when we, um, speak?




Grammar


👉Future Perfect Continuous


👉review ALL 12 times in English


 👉My summary tenses



IELTS 


 A book that is highly recommended for IELTS study 👉 The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS for Academic & General Training with Answers with DVD-ROM (Cambridge English) 1st Edition.

 I am studying In the chapter: Reading skills, answer the questions following the tips in the book.


This week I studied 👉 pages 57 to77



Writing 


I wrote about my day in Microsoft Word. Afterward, I corrected my text (how to practice your writing in English).  

I used also, https://writeandimprove.com/workbooks#/wi-workbooks, here choose from hundreds of tasks at all levels and start writing, or create my own tasks. Submit your writing and get a result linked to the international standard, the CEFR. Get automatic feedback on where your writing may need improvement. Make changes and check again to improve your writing.


Conversation with natives


Hellotalk (app phone)


Here, you can learn from native speakers, enhance your writing skills through chat, and practice speaking and listening during calls (if you want). I'm loving this app. You can help people learn your language native too. This app has both a free and a premium version. 



Stay focused. Bye-bye.👻💀









Comments

  1. Just one step away from another major publication. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts