My English Study: Unveiling My Method and Weekly Schedule



Would you like to hear the content?


Hello, everyone!


    Today, I'd like to share my new weekly English study schedule and explain my method, as well as why I decided to make changes. I hope it helps you with your weekly schedule.


    In my view, when embarking on self-study, for example, learning a new language, particularly from the ground up, it's crucial to manage your attention and time, it will help you to improve your productivity, efficiency, and focus. Remember, it is not just time management, you need to pay attention to what consumes your attention.


    To manage your attention and your time you'll need a weekly schedule. This tool will assist you in maintaining focus on what you must pay attention to and avoiding distractions and dispersions. So, Feel free to adopt the same approach or customize it to align with your schedule and requirements. 


So, let's get started!



(Attention: This weekly schedule is not for beginners.)



Step 1: Pay attention to your needs


    After 9 months of study, I've reached a B1 proficiency level, and I will take the IELTS test. During my studies and practice IELTS test, I realized I needed to improve :


  1. Vocabulary
  2. Conversation (speaking)
  3. writing
  4. reading
  5. Listening
  6. Pronunciation
  7. IELTS
  8. Grammar


respectively. I organized my weekly schedule around these eight distinct themes.


Step 2: Structuring the Themes on the Calendar 


    I need to organize my weekly schedule in a way that makes sense. 

To pick up vocab, I need reading. If there's a word I don't know, I'll translate it into my native language, listen to it, and practice saying it right.

    The next steps are conversation and writing, I need to practice these words and put them in my writing and my conversation.

    Furthermore, I need to learn IELTS questions (speaking, reading, listening, and writing) and practice the test, with less frequency to study grammar . 


My weekly schedule is below:




I think if you follow correctly your weekly schedule, you’ll be calmer and getting more productivity, efficiency, focus and less distractions. 



Until the next post. bye bye. 💪👋





Comments

Popular Posts