Eighteenth week



Hello everyone! How are you? I hope you are doing well. We are moving forward in our English studies. 

I am so happy because I feel my improvement. My schedule is helping keep me more organized, as the Mandalorians say: “This is the way.” Let’s continue for one more week? Let’s go! ⭐🌟



Reading, listening, speaking


Explainer: Do I need to worry about COVID again?


When discussing flora and fauna, don’t forget ‘funga’


Tip: This was my reading for this week. Words I don't understand, I write on Post-its and later I translate and practice pronouncing them out loud while listening to natives on https://youglish.com. I create phrases to better cement the words in my brain.


Podcast: Virus classification

               Virus entry into cells



IELTS


Reading question types


Reading-matching headings



Grammar


Action vs state verbs



Writing 


I wrote about my day on Microsoft Word. Afterward, I corrected my text (how to practice your writing in english). 



Conversation with natives


Hellotalk (app phone)


Here, you can learn from native speakers, enhance your writing skills through chat, and practice your speaking and listening during calls (if you want). I'm loving this app. You can help people learn your language native too. This app has both a free and a premium version. 


May the force be with you! Bye-bye!👋😘

Comments

Popular Posts