Nineteenth week

 



Hello everyone!

How are you? Was this week focused for you? I hope it was!

I have been gaining more and more confidence, and I would like to know which abilities you feel have improved so far. 

Let's move into another week.



Reading, listening, speaking


Do Studios Dream of Android Stars?


Why Does Duke Have So Few Low-Income Students?


Book: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (1985)/ seven chapters. 


Podcast: 


 What happens when you fall into piranha-infested waters?


 Ethical dilemma: Should we get rid of mosquitoes?


Tip: This was my reading for this week. Words I don't understand, I write on Post-its and later I translate and practice pronouncing them out loud while listening to natives on https://youglish.com. I create phrases to better cement the words in my brain.



Grammar


Auxiliary Verbs


 Dealing with Taxes  (USA learn)



IELTS


IELTS reading questions types (7-10)



*Don't forget to click on the link shown to practice 



Writing 


I wrote about my day on Microsoft Word. Afterward, I corrected my text (how to practice your writing in english).  



Conversation with natives


Hellotalk (app phone)


Here, you can learn from native speakers, enhance your writing skills through chat, and practice your speaking and listening during calls (if you want). I'm loving this app. You can help people learn your language native too. This app has both a free and a premium version. 



 Bye-bye!👋😘

Comments

Popular Posts