I defended my dissertation

 







Hello guys! 

I'm back and I'm here to say: I'm a master of veterinary science in one of the best programs in Brazil! I'm so happy!And now I wanted to say some words:


When I entered the biology course, I got it scientific initiation scholarship in the EMBRAPA Goats and Sheep, working in the virology laboratory with Small Ruminant Lentivirus. There was my home for many years and it was in this place That I found myself.

I have a lot of great affection and respect for the people with which worked. these were the people I looked up to and they helped me to grow in my life professionally and personally. They encouraged me to love research and taught me that respect and ethic are the first steps to being a good researcher. 

The title of master would not be possible without these brilliant people. The way is not finished. I will continue with new projects and I expect to be surrounded by researchers like that, that value and respect science. I just want them to know, I will never forget about them. Count on me, always.

Thank you!  

Comments

Popular Posts