Studying English (first week )

 



Hello, everyone, I'm here again! 

I've decided to share my weeks of study. Below is all I studied in my first week.


Lessons in the course 'USAlearns':


-First English Class


-In the Classroom


-Numbers


-Around the Clock


-The Calendar 


-Places to Go


-Countries & Nationalities


-Celebrations


-Family 


Lessons in the 'Oxford online English':


Present-continuous


Present-simple-verb-tense


Lessons in the 'BBC learning English':


-Lower-intermediate/unit-1


-Lower-intermediate/unit-2


-Lower-intermediate/unit-3



Practice every day (at least 15 minutes of your day) your listening, reading, and pronouncing. 


Bye-bye and good studies. 


Related posts



Pronunciation materials


Reading materials





















Comments

Popular Posts