Twenty-first Week

 


Twenty-first Week 


Hello everyone! October 2nd... uuuuuww! you are preper your fantasy?! 👻 How did you spend that week? 

This week I began with more focus in the IELTS.

If you are not interested in the IELTS, just jump into this part :), but if you are interested, come with me, I have an important tip.


Reading, listening, speaking


 The Animals Are Talking. What Does It Mean?



Why researchers should use human embryo models with caution.



Tip: This was one of my readings for this week. Words I don't understand, I write on Post-its and later I translate and practice pronouncing them out loud while listening to natives on https://youglish.com. I create phrases to better cement the words in my brain. 


Podcast: 

(S01E06)


(S01E07)


(S01E08)


THINGS YOU CAN FIND IN THE KITCHEN


DESCRIBING PEOPLE


SIX EXTREME ADJECTIVES


Grammar


Phrasal Verbs (intermediate)


I was going crazy with hundreds of phrasal verbs, but I decided to follow the tip of my American partner and friend, Jason (who is a language teacher), what is the tip?

Just learn the phrasal verbs more used, learn 25 to 30 phrasal verbs.

I am learning 5 for a week.


 37 phrasal verbs mais usados em inglês



IELTS 

I began with the book that is highly recommended for IELTS study 👉 The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS for Academic & General Training with Answers with DVD-ROM (Cambridge English) 1st Edition on the chapter reading skill make the questions following the tips the book.


This week I studied👉 pages 42 to 57


Writing 


I wrote about my day on Microsoft Word. Afterward, I corrected my text (how to practice your writing in English).  



Conversation with natives


Hellotalk (app phone)


Here, you can learn from native speakers, enhance your writing skills through chat, and practice your speaking and listening during calls (if you want). I'm loving this app. You can help people learn your language native too. This app has both a free and a premium version. 


Stay focused. Bye-bye.👻💀

Comments

Popular Posts