Speaking IELTS for Beginners: Tips for Speaking Part 1

 


Hello everyone! 

My days are crazy and busy!!! I am without time for you! :( sorry!!!

Nevertheless, I am here today!! haha 


You are in my heart. When I am studying English and come across nice tips,  I Automatically think of you! As I mentioned, you are always in my heart hehe <3


I was looking for good tips about 'speaking IELTS', and I found this Guide for Beginners and  How to Introduce Yourself - Tips and Tricks...AMAZINNNNG!


 In my opinion, this professor has the best way 'speaking' to understand, you know?! I didn't need subtitles(except, my best friend, a language professor at the University of Missouri, because he is on another level!).


Common questions Speaking part 1 IELTS:

(the video above helps you answer these questions)


-Hometown

1- Tell about the town where you live

2-What's the most interesting part of that city?

3-What kind of jobs do people do there?


-Home/Accommodation 

1- Do you live in a house or a flat? 

2-What kind of accommodation do you live?

3-How do you live?

4-Jow is your home decorating?

5- What is your favorite room?

6-Do you like living there? Why?


-What do you do?

1- Do you work or study?

2-What do you do every day?

3-What would you like to change about your job?

4-Can you describe your work environment?

5- Why did you choose that subject?


Stay focused!




 


Comments

Popular Posts