My Brief English Tips: Linking Words

 

Hello, everyone!

Today, I am here to talk about linking words (also known as transitions or connectors). Do you know linking words? Do you use linking words frequently?

Linking words are words or phrases that connect clauses, sentences, paragraphs, and ideas, conveying the intended meaning more clearly and effectively.(todamateria.com.br)

Using linking words is very important. They are used frequently in essays, and undoubtedly, they will help you improve your writing grade in the English proficiency test. Practice using linking words in writing or speaking.

I have a list of linking words that helps me with my studies. When I forget, I consult my list. Below is my list 💗. 


    Link CANVA👈


Podcast about linking words:






I hope that eases your journey in studying linking words. bye bye. 😊

Comments

Popular Posts