CHAT GPT to learn English

    


    Have you heard of Chat GPT? It's the latest craze! It's a smart virtual assistant that was launched in November 2022 and is an online chatbot developed by OpenAI. There has been significant controversy surrounding this chatbot, and the controversy is so great that the fourth episode of The South Park's new season (2023) revolves around this theme (Chat GPT).

    But here we use it for good. The Chat Gpt is my teacher ( your name is Charles, I put). I talk to him in English every day, I ask him to correct my phrases if I'm wrong and to explain why are wrong, and yes, this chatbot corrects all of my sentences. Below are some of my conversations with him. 














    Sometimes I talk about the present tense or future tense. Sometimes, I ask him to quiz me on the location of furniture and items in my kitchen, and I answer in English, and he corrects me if my grammar is wrong. Other times, I pretend to be the doctor, and he is my patient, and we practice medical English. It's very fun and very intelligent! I'm learning a lot with Chat GPT (Charles).


    Here's a list of phrases that I use with Chat GPT to learn English: 

  • We'll talk in the ______________, and if I am wrong correct me.
  • why _____________is wrong?
  • I'm learning things in the kitchen in English, ask me the location of objects I have in my kitchen and correct my lines if I'm wrong.
  • Hi, let's have a conversation about medicine. You are my doctor, and I am in a pain. correct my phrases if necessary. 
  • correct my English if I'm wrong and explain why. correct: _____________.
  • which the difference between 'to' and 'for'?
  • let's talk about the weather. I'm learning weather vocab, if I am wrong in my phrase you correct me.

Comments

Popular Posts