Learning the sounds of English

 


Hello! Today, I'm here to discuss phonetics.

In order to learn to speak a new language, it is essential to become familiar with the individual sounds that make up the language, which is known as phonemes. So, if you want to learn to pronounce correctly the words or you are interested in accents you need to know the symbols and sounds of IPA (The international phonetic alphabet), I am currently studying and I feel that it is becoming easier to learn. Where did I find help?  I found wonderful teachers who offer their services completely for free. I can guide you to where you must begin. Are you ready to get started? 


To begin

1- Learn IPA - International Phonetic Alphabet - Symbols


2- Learn IPA in less than 5 minutes


3- Sounds of American English Course


Bye  Bye...

Comments

Popular Posts