I took my second proficiency test after ten weeks of study



Hello, everyone!

I wanted to let you know that I recently took another English test to assess my progress after ten weeks of studying.

 Yup, I've leveled up from A1 to A2. You can see my notes below. I still have room for improvement, but it's a step forward and it encourages me to continue.

Here are some tips for when you have to take the test:

  • -Find a quiet environment to take your test.
  • -Keep an eye on the time.
  • -Read the texts and questions carefully.
  • -Try to understand the texts paragraph by paragraph (do not read everything at once and then try to understand).
  • -If you don't understand a question, move on to the next one and come back to it later.
  • -When listening, write down what you understand on paper and then answer the question (listen twice if you're in doubt).


Link test: https://www.efset.org/ef-set-50/, good luck!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts