Improve your speaking for the IELTS test

 



Hello everyone! How are you?  I've added one more task to my English routine, which I would like to share with you.

As you know I studying for the IELTS because I want to do a Ph.D. abroad, I need to practice my speaking when I am interviewed. Look at my new method to practice.  

As I mentioned in my post IELTS- what do you need to know the  IELTS speaking has 3 sections:

I need to know how to discuss the topics that may come up in the interview, and many teachers say the secret is practice, and I agree,  then, I practice every day one theme for each section.

I recommend this site to find the themes:

IELTS speaking part 1 topics

IELTS speaking part 2 topics

IELTS speaking part 3 topics

My method: I choose a theme and follow the questions given.

I record my answers, and after I listening (I pay attention to my mistakes and what I need to improve) I keep a record to track my progress. In section 3 if you do not know talk about the theme for example: 'What do you think about advertising? ' I recommend before answering you read a bit about the subject to stimulate your critical thinking. As you see don't need to talk very much, but you need to have good fluency and vocabulary. :) 

Have a good week, and stay focused! bye bye. ✌


Comments

Popular Posts