KEY SENTENCES - ANSWERING ABOUT YOUR HOBBIES

 

  

  Key sentences starters can help you trigger your speech. You can use key sentences to talk about your hobbies.


1-      What do you like doing?

 

    In my free time, I like (I love, I hate, I enjoy...)______________ (Ex: relaxing with my family,                 watiching tv).

    Adds words: really,sometimes, absolutely.

 

2-     2-  How often and where?

 

    Every_______ (Every time, every day,  every weekend),

    Sometimes______,

    Once or twice a_______.

 

3-   3-  Add details/background.

4-   4- What do you like or dislike about it?


 Example:

I really (sometimes, absolutely) like (love, enjoy) watching classic movies. I watch every weekend at home. Sometimes I watch with my husband, or sometimes with a friend. My favorite classic movies are from the 20s and 30s, in styles like thriller, romantic, or terrifying. I appreciate (like) these films because I can understand the construction of movies from that time period and admire the genius of filmmaking without advanced technology.


Now it's your turn to talk about your hobbies. 



For more:




Comments

Popular Posts