Transform Your Instagram: Embracing English Content for Productive Leisure

 


Hello everyone! How is your day going?

I'd like to bring up a very important subject: Instagram! I'm not in the gen TikTok, but these tips work for TikTok too.


I was in a dilemma about whether to disable Instagram or not. In my free time, I wanted to be productive in English, but I noticed I was on Instagram looking at content in Portuguese (my native tongue). I didn't want this; I was seriously considering disabling my account because I needed to practice just English. I wanted to see everything in English. If I'm going to read nonsense in my free time, let me read it in English.


So, I unfollowed pages about memes, news, tabloids, science, sports, movies, and cooking in my native tongue. Instead, I changed to pages with the same themes but in English. Pages with people teaching in English are also very welcome.


Do you want to change your Instagram to English and use your free time to learn English while still enjoying the content you like? If so, follow these pages on your Instagram, and don't forget to unfollow pages in your native tongue!


Pages in English:


@samara_scientist ( On my Instagram, you can click in by following and searching for more Instagrams.)


News/ Science

@nature

@newscientist

@bbcnews

@britshvogue

@nytimes

@abcnews


Learning English

@cambridgeenglish

@english.ingeneral

@spoken.english.hub

@fireupyourenglish

@english.learns.group

@tips4ielts


Memes/another

@insidehistory

@thestrugglingscientistspodcast

@nugget

@visualhustles

@nerdsbehavingbadly

@harrypotterring

@girls

@mindsofpeoplepage


Stay strong! Until Next! bye bye. 😘

Comments

Popular Posts