New Beginnings: My Move to Florianópolis and Exciting News

 


Hello everyone!!

I haven't written on my blog for a few weeks, and I apologize for that. However, I have a good reason. I moved to another city in a different state of Brazil, specifically 4,000 km away from where I lived.

My move to Florianópolis, SC, was a huge adventure for me and my family. We traveled this 4,000 km by car, crossing eight states (Ceará, Piauí, Bahia, Goiás, Minas Gerais, São Paulo, Paraná, and Santa Catarina) to reach our final destination. It took us five days of travel!

Additionally, the move required months of preparation. I sold all my furniture, packed my belongings for the trip, and handled many other details. It took a lot of my time! Once I arrived in Florianópolis, I needed more than two weeks to organize everything in my new home.

Last week, I received wonderful news about my application to Helsinki University. I was approved by my supervisor, and now we will work on a project together.

Therefore, I have returned to my study routine and my blog posts!

Stay tuned!


Comments

Popular Posts