Key Sentences - Answering About Your Job

 

Key sentences starters can help you trigger your speech. You can use key sentences to talk about your job. For example:


I am a ________________

I work for a ___________

I work in______________

I have to_______________

I spend most of my time __


You can use Negative and positive adjectives.


Negatives adjectives


Exhausting

Thankless

Dead-end


Positives adjectives


Stimulating

Satisfying 

Creative


Example:


I am a biologist. I work in virology. I work for a big research Brazilian company that is respected worldwide for its publications in scientific papers. I have to care of the laboratory virology and writing reseach projects. I spend most of my time taking care of cell cultivation, making diagnostic analyses, and writing articles. It can be exhausting sometimes, but It's very satisfying this job because I love what I do.


Now it's your turn to talk about your job. :)






For more:






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts